Noun(1) a very young child (birth to 1 year(2) the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young(3) an immature childish person(4) an unborn child; a human fetus(5) a very young mammal(6) a project of personal concern to someone
Verb(1) treat with excessive indulgence
(1) Top and tail the green beans, peel the baby onions or cut the spring onion into 2.5cm pieces.(2) don't be such a baby!(3) Maybe I shouldn't be such a baby about things, but I am upset with my doctor's office right now.(4) she had a baby(5) I'll have another drink, baby(6) She's telling me to acknowledge the sister and she's also bringing up the baby of the family.(7) Next day I simply emptied the bag into the prepared pot, stirred to brown and then added two big sliced onions and a few diced baby carrots.(8) Two have already left home and the baby in our family is 13.(9) Lunch could be salmon fillet with orange couscous and baby carrots.(10) It's my baby so I don't really have any time for any other bands.(11) Because of the children and the difficulties of taking a tiny baby and a young toddler together up and down the stairs, she did not get out much.(12) He's from a family of five tennis players, Tracy Austin, the baby of the family.(13) The spring veggies were another hit: baby carrots, asparagus, French greens and corn in light soy sauce.(14) From what Jim told him, Hannah Dawson is the baby of the family.(15) Stop being such a baby .(16) And while I was there, I decided to pick up a few bags of pretzels and some of those baby carrots.
(1) baby girl :: Baby ragazza
(2) baby boy :: ciucciu miu
(3) poor baby :: mischinu di zitellu
(4) baby sister :: surella zitellu
(5) baby face :: Baby faccia
(6) baby boomer :: Baby Boomer
(7) little baby :: pocu zitellu
(8) baby bottle :: buttiglia zitellu
(9) baby food :: manciari zitellu
1. miniature ::
2. infant ::
3. sissy ::
4. child ::
5. babe ::
6. pamper ::
7. featherbed ::
babies, baby, babyhood, babying, babyish
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and now you're considering
having a BABY?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
But, uh, for the BABY,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
There's the BABY doll.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
The doctor knows what the BABY is,
the ultrasound tech knows, Raj knows,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
"That's just a BABY."
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Corsican Dictionary: baby
Meaning and definitions of baby, translation in Corsican
language for baby with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of baby in Corsican and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'baby'
What baby means in Corsican, baby meaning
in Corsican, baby
definition, examples and pronunciation
of baby in Corsican language.